Virtual and In-Person Course, How to Write a Business Plan
Questions About Business Plans?
Take Our Online Business Course: How to Write a Business Plan
Classes now forming
Mondays 6 PM – 9 PM
Nov 6, 13, 20, 27 and Dec 4, 2017
Attend Virtually or In Person
Our online small business course, How to Write a Business Plan, can help you close out 2017 with a solid foundation and be prepared for growth in 2018. You’ll be on the screen and we’ll be in the room! Or, join us in person. Either way, NOW is the time to act.
Join us. Application and payment links below.
Accessible. Actionable. Affordable.
Attend Virtually or In Person (Virginia)
Is NOW the time to start or grow your business, to take your dream or your business to the next level? You’re excited about launching your new venture, about finally deciding whether or not your dream can be turned into a real business. Or you have been motoring along pretty successfully, but you know you are not reaching your potential, that there is more. If you’re feeling overwhelmed or you find yourself constantly chasing “bright, shiny objects,” you may need a logical and executable plan you can follow, one step at a time.
But wait, there is a problem. You can’t attend an in-person course due to traffic, location, time or work-life balance. You want to make your life easier, not harder. An online business course might be your solution! In our course, from the comfort of your home or office, you will learn to write a winning Business Plan for 2017 and beyond (for existing and new businesses)!
If you are ready to take action to start or grow your business, and you…
- Do not have a business plan, or
- Have a very old business plan, and
- Like to work in a team environment, then this class is for you!
It all starts with honest, realistic planning and thinking through your business, one step at a time.
In our 5-week online Business Plan Boot Camp presented by Robin Suomi, you will learn how to how to write a business plan. As a group, we will cover the following topics:
- Feasibility – we explore “will it work” for new businesses and growth directions/possibilities for existing businesses.
- Strategic Analysis – we help you create your mission, vision and values statements, and establish your goals and objectives.
- Products and Services – we help you become clear about what you are really selling.
- Marketing and Sales – from digital to display, we help you look at what marketing mix (including pricing) will work best for you to establish or increase sales.
- Finances – from sales projections to budgeting to financial statements, we cover it all.
- Legal aspects – we look at entity selection, intellectual property and other legal aspects.
- Management and Operations – from human resources to logistics to product lines, we will help you understand how your decisions and management skills impact your company.
We often also hear from guest speakers, including legal, accounting, marketing, and human resources.
Yes, there is homework! If you do the homework, you will emerge with a completed business plan. We discuss our signature Yellow Pad Business PlanTM (a/k/a Yellow Pad Biz PlanTM for short!) method. This does not have to be complicated, but it does need to be done.
Classes may be attended in person in Loudoun County, Leesburg, Virginia or online. To be accepted into the online business class, you must first submit an application. We will respond to your application within one business day. Once you have been accepted, you must complete your payment before your enrollment is finalized and you are in the class!
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
$250 for 5-week Business Plan Boot Camp Course
Now registering. Typically 6 PM to 9 PM EST
Online and In Person
Contact email@example.com for details.