Instructor Led, Online Video Course: How to Write a Business Plan
Questions About How to Write a Business Plan?
Take Our Instructor Led/Online Video Conference Course:
Business Plan Boot Camp
Classes Forming Now for Wednesdays, May 9, 16, 23, 30 and June 6, 2018
6:00 PM to 8:30 PM EDT
In our instructor-led Business Plan Boot Camp, delivered online through a video conference platform, you will learn how to write your business plan, whether you are just starting your business or have been in business for a couple of years and are now ready to get serious!
No matter where you live, with a computer and high-speed internet
we can work together or start or grow YOUR business.
NOW is the time to act!
Join us! Start by submitting your application!
Application and payment are required before you are accepted into the course.
Accessible. Actionable. Affordable.
Is NOW the time to start or grow your business, to take your dream or your business to the next level? You’re excited about launching your new venture, about finally deciding whether or not your dream can be turned into a real business. Or you have been motoring along pretty successfully, but you know you are not reaching your potential, that there is more. If you’re feeling overwhelmed or you find yourself constantly chasing “bright, shiny objects,” you may need a logical and executable plan you can follow, one step at a time.
But wait, there is a problem. You can’t attend an in-person course due to traffic, location, time or work-life balance. You want to make your life easier, not harder. An online, instructor-led business course might be your solution! In our course, from the comfort of your home or office, you will learn to write a winning Business Plan for 20187 and beyond (for existing and new businesses)!
If you are ready to take action to start or grow your business, and you…
- Do not have a business plan, or
- Have a very old business plan, and
- Like to work in a team environment, then this class is for you!
It all starts with honest, realistic planning and thinking through your business, one step at a time.
In our 5-week online Business Plan Boot Camp, your instructor will teach you how to write a business plan. As a group, we will cover the following topics:
- Feasibility – we explore “will it work” for new businesses and growth directions/possibilities for existing businesses.
- Strategic Analysis – we help you create your mission, vision and values statements, and establish your goals and objectives.
- Products and Services – we help you become clear about what you are really selling.
- Marketing and Sales – from digital to display, we help you look at what marketing mix (including pricing) will work best for you to establish or increase sales.
- Finances – from sales projections to budgeting to financial statements, we cover it all.
- Legal aspects – we look at entity selection, intellectual property and other legal aspects.
- Management and Operations – from human resources to logistics to product lines, we will help you understand how your decisions and management skills impact your company.
Yes, there is homework! If you do the homework, you will emerge with a completed business plan. This does not have to be complicated, but it does need to get done.
To be accepted into this online business class, you must first submit an application. We will respond to your application within one business day. Once you have been accepted, you must complete your payment before your enrollment is finalized and you are in the class!
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
$250 for 5-week Business Plan Boot Camp Course
Contact email@example.com for details.