Small Business Blueprint: Build Your Success Plan In 30 Days
New classes are forming now. Current fee: $299. Price subject to increase without notice.
These are virtual, live Zoom classes. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for details and to discuss joining.
You may also receive business plan training through private 1-1 Small Business Blueprint Coaching sessions. Email questions to email@example.com.
We put the fun back into business planning – seriously! When you have successfully finished our Small Business Blueprint, Build Your Plan for Success in 30 Days course, you will have a business plan. It might be on sticky notes, or in a PowerPoint deck, or a map on the wall, or in a Word document. We don’t care what format you choose. We care that you build your small business blueprint and create your steps for success.
Let’s be honest…most business owners do NOT want to complete their business plan! Oh, they agree in theory that it is necessary, but that’s as far as they go. This course helps change that conversation.
Small Business Blueprint Course
In this four-session Small Business Blueprint for Success course, we cover:
- Feasibility – we explore “will it work” for new businesses and growth directions/possibilities for existing businesses.
- Strategic Analysis – we help you create your mission, vision and values statements, and establish your goals and objectives.
- Key Success Factors – what sets you apart? Where are you different? What factors can you leverage for your success?
- Products and Services – we help you become clear about what you are really selling.
- Marketing and Sales – from digital to display, we help you look at what marketing mix (including pricing) will work best for you to establish or increase sales.
- Finances – from sales projections to budgeting to financial statements, we cover it all.
- Legal aspects – we give you a high-level overview of legal entity selection, intellectual property and other legal aspects; we are *not* attorneys!
- Management and Operations – from human resources to logistics to product lines, we will help you understand how your decisions and management skills impact your company.
Additional Resources for Small Business Blueprint
You will have office hours for you and your classmates only. You will also have one-month access to the Startup to Growth MEG Membership, including POWER HOURS and videos about digital strategy, elevator pitches, Facebook and Instagram marketing, Podcasts, content creation, general marketing, sales, and other critical topics for small business owners. You will also have access to MEG Membership scheduled events during that period of time.
We often combine companies just starting out or relaunching their business with more experienced companies who have not yet written their business plan. Our clients love the excitement and passion of the new business owner mixed with the experience and knowledge of the existing business owner. We believe it is a win/win for both groups.
How to Sign Up
To be accepted into this course, you must:
- Fill out and submit your application.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you submitted your application.
- We will respond within two business days to set up your Zoom call.
- We may also cover these questions in your 1-1 Zoom call, and you can submit your applicaiton following our call.
- Once we have discussed your application and both agree you are a great fit for our class, you must complete your payment before your enrollment is finalized. Then you are in the class!
Contact email@example.com with any questions.
Small Business Blueprint is a Prerequisite
About Robin Suomi, MBA, Founder of Startup to Growth, LLC, Small Business Coach and Consultant. Success is rarely accidental. My passion is helping my small business clients move from concept through growth (many surpassing $1M in sales), unleashing their vitality, innovation and creativity as they launch or grow their successful and sustainable companies according to their vision. For over 14 years I have helped thousands of small business owners launch and grow their dreams through 1-1 and group small business coaching, technical small business assistance, mastermind and focus groups, business planning classes, and other educational programs. As an adjunct professor, I taught Entrepreneurship and Small Business Management and Business 101 courses. Our services are delivered live, online.
Your Business. Our programs. Your success.
Together, we’ve got this!
Check out our other testimonials.