Small Business Blueprint: Build Your Success Plan In 30 Days
Fee: $290. These are virtual, live Zoom classes. New classes form regularly. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for details and to discuss joining.
You may also receive business plan training through private 1-1 Small Business Blueprint Coaching sessions. Email questions to email@example.com.
We put the fun back into business planning – seriously! When you have successfully finished our Small Business Blueprint, Build Your Plan for Success in 30 Days course, you will have a business plan. It might be on sticky notes, or in a PowerPoint deck, or a map on the wall, or even a 20-page document. We don’t care what format you choose. We care that you build your small business blueprint and create your steps for success.
Let’s be honest…most business owners do NOT want to complete their business plan! Oh, they agree in theory that it is necessary, but that’s as far as they go. This course helps change that conversation.
Small Business Blueprint Course
In this four-session Small Business Blueprint course, we cover:
- Feasibility – we explore “will it work” for new businesses and growth directions/possibilities for existing businesses.
- Strategic Analysis – we help you create your mission, vision and values statements, and establish your goals and objectives.
- Products and Services – we help you become clear about what you are really selling.
- Marketing and Sales – from digital to display, we help you look at what marketing mix (including pricing) will work best for you to establish or increase sales.
- Finances – from sales projections to budgeting to financial statements, we cover it all.
- Legal aspects – we give you a high-level overview of legal entity selection, intellectual property and other legal aspects; we are *not* attorneys!
- Management and Operations – from human resources to logistics to product lines, we will help you understand how your decisions and management skills impact your company.
Additional Resources for Small Business Blueprint
You will have one-month access to the Startup to Growth Membership Community, including videos about digital strategy, elevator pitches, Facebook and Instagram marketing, Podcasts, content creation, general marketing, sales, and other critical topics for small business owners. You will also have access to certain scheduled events during that period of time, including office hours.
We often combine companies just starting out or relaunching their business with more experienced companies who have not yet written their business plan. Our clients love the excitement and passion of the new business owner mixed with the experience and knowledge of the existing business owner. We believe it is a win/win for both groups.
How to Sign Up
To be accepted into this course, you must first submit an application. We will respond to your application within one business day. Or we may cover these questions in your 1-1 Zoom consult. Once we have chatted about your application and we both agree you are a good fit, you must complete your payment before your enrollment is finalized and you are in the class!
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Small Business Blueprint is a Prerequisite
About Robin Suomi, MBA, Founder of Startup to Growth, LLC, Small Business Coach and Consultant. Success is rarely accidental. My passion is helping my small business clients move from concept through growth (many surpassing $1M in sales), unleashing their vitality, innovation and creativity as they launch or grow their successful and sustainable companies according to their vision. For over 14 years I have helped thousands of small business owners launch and grow their dreams through 1-1 and group small business coaching, technical small business assistance, mastermind and focus groups, business planning classes, and other educational programs. As an adjunct professor, I taught Entrepreneurship and Small Business Management and Business 101 courses. Our services are delivered live, online.
Your Business. Our programs. Your success.
Together, we’ve got this!
Check out our other testimonials.