Small Business Coaching
1-1 Small Business Coaching
Are We Right for YOU?
Some people prefer to work with their small business coach in a private setting versus within a group. Do any of these scenarios describe you?
- You want more….more sales, more profit, more customers, more fulfillment in your work-life balance, more…so many things! You know there is more, but you’re not sure how to achieve more. What’s your next step? What’s your plan?
- You want to explore your options to questions like these with a seasoned small business coach/consultant, one who has worked with thousands of small business owners just like you.
- You want a coach who can honor your schedule.
- You want customized, 1-1 sessions designed to explore the multitude of questions exploding in your mind about small business ownership/operation, either as a new company starting out or as an experienced business owner who wants to grow. You want it NOW!
- Your new idea is sensitive, or at this stage of your business growth you prefer not to share your plans within a group setting.
- You want to work with a qualified and experienced small business coach to put together a customized action plan with clear next steps that make the best use of your time and resources.
- You may have a new product line you want to launch, but want to explore it “in words” first, before you change your current business model and structure.
- Or, you may be completely new to the world of small business ownership and entrepreneurship and you want personalized coaching to explore what it is all about.
- You may be an executive or federal employee nearing retirement, but you’re not ready to retire yet! You want to explore your small business options.
- You may be years away from retirement, doing well in your career, but you are wondering if there is more to your life and career than what you currently have.
- You may be reasonably happy with your current career, but want to evaluate how to start a business while also keeping your “day job” for a few more years. What does that transition period look like?
- Or, maybe the INNW (If Not Now, When?) question simply will not be quiet in your mind. It shouts at you constantly, clamoring for attention.
NOW is the time to explore the path of small business ownership through 1-1 coaching, deciding if it is a path that is right for you. No ego here. If it is the right path for you, great! If it is not, also great. Either way, find out your answer to that question now, not 20 years from now.
We explore together how to launch your business, from the technical aspects of business and marketing plans to the “life” aspects of exploring your fears, discovering what is stopping you and creating a path for your positive movement forward.
Limited-Time Special for Startups (pre-launch to 3 years in bus., less than $99,000 annual sales):
You have a limited-time opportunity to purchase small business coaching sessions at a special, reduced price. This special offer is limited to 10 sessions total coaching time. Each coaching session is approximately 55 minutes. Purchased sessions expire twelve months from purchase. Do you have questions about whether you qualify as a startup for this offer? Contact us at email@example.com.
We typically coach for three 55-minute sessions per month using a video platform, with a three-month commitment. We believe that new patterns of thinking, exploring possibilities and finding your true passion, take time. If you want to do something overnight, something that is an instant success, we are the wrong company for you. There are other companies that claim to help you discover success overnight, but not us. Sometimes we actually do this, but it is the exception, not the rule.
Limited-Time Special for Growing Companies:
When you purchase 9 sessions, you will receive one-year Startup to Growth Library Membership at no cost (a $119 value with introductory Library pricing). Our Library contains videos on sales, target marketing, social media, ebooks, graphic art, legal and insurance videos. More are being added regularly! Once you have been approved and paid for your coaching sessions, your Library code will be emailed to you.
NOTE: For our clients who have purchased a membership for Startup to Growth Library, an online small business training and professional development video resource, we offer special pricing for an initial session. Contact us for details.