Small Business Coaching
1-1 Small Business Coaching
Are We Right for YOU?
Does this describe you?
While we work with many clients in groups, some people prefer to work with their small business coach in a confidential, 1-1 setting. Do any of these scenarios describe you?
- You want more….more sales, more profit, more customers, more fulfillment, more work-life balance, more…so many other things! You know there is more, but you’re not sure how to achieve more. What’s your next step? What’s your plan?
- You want to explore your options to questions like these with a seasoned small business coach/consultant, one who has worked with thousands of small business owners just like you.
- You want a coach who can honor your schedule.
- You want customized, 1-1 sessions designed to explore the multitude of questions exploding in your mind about small business ownership/operation, either as a new company starting out or as an experienced business owner who wants to grow. You want it NOW!
- Your new idea is sensitive, or at this stage of your business growth, you prefer not to share your plans within a group setting.
- You want to work with a qualified and experienced small business coach to put together a customized action plan with clear next steps that make the best use of your time and resources.
- You may be exploring the world of virtual product or service delivery, and don’t know what to do next.
- You may have a completely new product line you want to launch, but want to explore it “in words” first, before you change your current business model and structure.
- Or, you may be completely new to the world of small business ownership and entrepreneurship and you want personalized coaching to explore what it is all about.
- You may be an executive or federal employee nearing retirement, but you’re not ready to retire yet! You want to explore your small business options.
- You may be years away from retirement, doing well in your career, but you are wondering if there is more to your life and career than what you currently have.
- You may be reasonably happy with your current career, but want to evaluate how to start a business while also keeping your “day job” for a few more years. What does that transition period look like?
- Or, maybe the INNW (If Not Now, When?) question simply will not be quiet in your mind. It shouts at you constantly, clamoring for attention.
NOW is the time to explore your steps to small business growth or a new launch through 1-1 coaching, creating the right action plan for you.
Your Next Steps
We typically coach remotely for three 55-minute sessions per month, using a video platform, with a three-month commitment. We believe that new patterns of thinking, exploring possibilities, and finding your true passion, take time. If you want to do something overnight, something that is an instant success, we are the wrong company for you. There are other companies that claim to help you discover success immediately, but not us. Sometimes we actually do this, but it is the exception, not the rule.
If we have not worked with you before, we will need to speak with you individually before we enroll you in a coaching package. Why? We want to make sure we are a good fit together. We prefer not to waste your time or money, or ours. Please schedule a free consultation appointment to speak with us, at your convenience, or email us at email@example.com, and we will schedule an appointment. Whether you choose to work with us or another coach, we wish you well on your small business journey!