Small Business Coaching
1-1 Small Business Coaching
Are We Right for YOU?
Some people prefer to work with their small business coach in a private setting versus within a group. Do any of these scenarios describe you?
- You want more. You know there is more, but you’re not sure how to achieve more. What’s your next step? What’s your plan? You want to explore your options with a seasoned small business coach/consultant, one who has worked with thousands of small business owners just like you. You want a coach who can honor your schedule.
- You want customized, 1-1 sessions designed to explore the multitude of questions exploding in your mind about small business ownership/operation, either as a new company starting out or as an experienced business owner who wants to grow. You want it NOW!
- Your new idea is sensitive, or at this stage of your business growth you prefer not to share your plans within a group setting.
- You want to work with a qualified and experienced small business coach to put together a customized action plan with clear next steps that make the best use of your time and resources.
- You may have a new product line you want to launch, but want to explore it “in words” first, before you change your current business model and structure.
- Or, you may be completely new to the world of small business ownership and entrepreneurship and you want personalized coaching to explore what it is all about.
- You may be an executive or federal employee nearing retirement, but you’re not ready to retire yet! You want to explore your small business options.
- You may be years away from retirement, doing well in your career, but you are wondering if there is more to your life and career than what you currently have.
- You may be reasonable happy with your current career, but want to evaluate how to start a business while also keeping your “day job” for a few more years. What does that transition period look like?
- Or, maybe the INNW (If Not Now, When?) question simply will not be quiet in your mind. It shouts at you constantly, clamoring for attention.
NOW is the time to explore the path of small business ownership through 1-1 coaching, deciding if it is a path that is right for you. No ego here. If it is the right path for you, great! If it is not, also great. Either way, find out your answer to that question now, not 20 years from now.
For startups: We explore together what is involved in launching a business, talk about your personality, strengths, opportunities. and help you decide what your next step will be NOW.
For existing companies: We perform an intake audit to see where you at business-wise right now, explore where you want to go, discover the obstacles and challenges in your way, and create a plan to achieve your goals.
We typically coach for three 55-minute sessions per month using a video platform, with a three-month commitment. We believe that new patterns of thinking, exploring possibilities and finding your true passion, take time. If you want to do something overnight, something that is an instant success, we are the wrong company for you. There are other companies that claim to help you discover success overnight, but not us. Sometimes we actually do this, but it is the exception, not the rule.
NOTE: For our clients who have purchased membership for Startup to Growth Library, an online small business training and professional development video resource, we offer special pricing for an initial session. Contact us for details.