MEG Startup Mastermind Groups
Meet with us twice a month over 6 or 9 months (two options; see below),* do the work, and your business will become a reality! Don’t go it alone. Join MEG Startup!
MEGs are live, virtual groups. Our next MEG Startup Mastermind Group is forming now. Email email@example.com for details and to discuss joining.
Note: If you are beyond the startup stage, consider MEG Connect.
Share. Learn. Launch. Grow.
Why join MEG Startup Mastermind Group?
Part of the magic is simply in the sharing, when you realize you are not alone, you are not the only person facing THAT challenge, and that the others in your group relate. They will share their suggestions, which you can accept or not, in Rapid Round feedback. You can use that information as you decide your next steps. Sometimes you will make a list of their suggestions and think about things for a while; sometimes the solution literally pops right out at you, either directly from member feedback or from something their feedback triggers in your mind. It depends!
In MEG (My Entrepreneurial Group) Startup Mastermind, you will connect with fellow business owners across the nation, to share common challenges and best practices as you work within a trusted peer group, and learn from your peers and guest speakers. As you are starting or relaunching your business, you can’t know everything. Don’t even try.
Ready to launch or relaunch — and grow — your business in 2022? Results require action. No excuses. Don’t go it alone.
Who is MEG Startup Mastermind designed for?
MEG Startup groups are designed for small business owners who are just starting out and those who are relaunching. On the relaunch side, maybe you started your business a while ago, didn’t really have a plan or support and it didn’t flourish; now you are serious about growth and ready to do the work necessary for success. You may have a client or two, or you may have zero clients! Whether you are just starting out or relaunching, you will work collaboratively with others to navigate today’s business startup challenges and actually – really – launch your business!
MEG Startup members come from the service, professional and retail sectors, are home-based or brick and mortar, and deliver services/products in-person, virtually, or through a mix of both.
How does MEG Startup Mastermind work?
MEG Startup members work together, gaining different perspectives on current startup issues and individual challenges from different industries and geographic areas. Your group will assist you in designing your strongest path forward, giving you feedback while you put your plan into action.
Each MEG Startup group:
- meets for 1 hr. 30 min., 2 times/month, at regularly scheduled times
- has optional office hours
- keeps member bios on file for group access
- has members set, execute and refine goals throughout your 6 or 9 months
- has two members present more in-depth challenges each meeting and receive Rapid Round group feedback
- decides on future topics and speakers
Every member is encouraged to connect with others outside of our meeting times, but it is not required.
What do we work on?
Here is only a small sampling of topics you can tackle in MEG Startup as you launch or relaunch your business:
- How to actually launch your small business
- Create your strategy
- Define your products and services
- Decide on your target market and pricing
- Define your business model, including multiple income streams
- Create and execute your marketing plan
- Analyze and strengthen your digital footprint, including your website
- Always ask, What can I accomplish NOW? How do I do that?
- SALES! SALES! SALES!
- Always ask: What opportunities am I missing?
- Always ask: What if….what if I do this, and what if I don’t?
- Create a solid Action Plan for success!
It is also important to know what we are not. We are NOT a group where members ask each other to buy their products or services or to send them leads. Those things may happen naturally over time, and that is perfectly okay. Or they may never happen, and that is also perfectly okay.
How Do You Join a MEG Startup Mastermind Group?
- First, fill out and submit an application so we can make sure we are a good fit.
- Second, schedule a Zoom call (email firstname.lastname@example.org, and put “MEG Startup Application” in the subject line)
- ALTERNATIVE: Or you can schedule a free Zoom consultation first, and we will go over the application questions and decide together if you are a good fit to join a MEG Startup Mastermind Group.
- If we decide MEG Startup is the next best step for you, you will receive complete payment and onboarding instructions.
We also have payment plans available. Email any questions to email@example.com. We would love to hear from you!
* The 6-month option concentrates on getting your business launched/relaunched and obtaining your first customers. When you sign up for the 9-month option, we add 3 months of more intense marketing/sales support. We may mix up the groups at the 6-month mark, so you have fresh perspectives from new mastermind members! We will discuss this in our initial consultation, and answer all your questions about integrating you into the best mastermind group for you. Note: Prices are scheduled to increase in Q2 2022.