MEG Connect Mastermind Groups
Give us 24 lunch hours over 12 months,* and we will change your business world. Join MEG CONNECT!
MEGs are live, virtual groups. Our next MEG Connect Mastermind Group is forming now. Email email@example.com for details and to discuss joining.
Connect. Share. Learn. Grow.
WHY join MEG Connect Mastermind Group?
You can’t know everything about business and life. Don’t even try. Within your MEG group, each person will bring their experience to the table to help you…and you will do the same for them. Also, your peers become your “mirror,” meaning they see things about you and your business that you cannot. And you do the same for them. Napoleon Hill said, “Many minds are better than one.” THAT is what MEG Connect is all about.
We all realize our business environment shifted in 2020, and we are not going back. Build your business based on today’s reality. Connect with peers and explore how to grow and strengthen your business today, with greater power, flexibility, and sustainability for the future.
In MEG (My Entrepreneurial Group) Connect, you will connect with fellow business owners across the nation, share common challenges and best practices as you work within a trusted peer group, and learn from your peers and guest speakers.
Together, you will grow stronger than ever! No excuses! Don’t go it alone.
WHO is MEG Connect Mastermind designed for?
MEG Connect groups are designed for solopreneurs and small business owners with up to 3 employees who 1) are determined to grow their businesses, no matter what, and 2) want to work collaboratively with others to navigate business challenges and opportunities. Members come from the service, professional and retail sectors and deliver services/products in-person, virtually, or through a mix of both.
HOW does MEG Connect Mastermind work?
MEG Connect members come from multiple industries and geographic regions. This gives you access to a rich tapestry of perspectives that would be closed to you otherwise. Your group will give you feedback on your challenges and opportunities so you can design your strongest path forward. They give you feedback and support..and the occasional kick in the behind…while you put your plan into action.
Each MEG Connect group:
- meets for 1 hr. 30 min., twice a month, at regularly scheduled times
- has optional office hours
- is a combination mastermind and professional development group:
- mastermind: the group functions as your ad hoc advisory board – you ask them questions, present your growth challenges and opportunities, and they give you feedback and fresh perspectives
- professional development: each group decides on round table topics and guest speakers throughout your12 months
- has members set, execute and refine goals if they choose to throughout your 12 months together
Every member is encouraged to connect with others outside of our meeting times, but it is not required.
WHAT do we work on?
Here is only a small sampling of questions you can tackle in MEG Connect:
- What is a quick win I can accomplish NOW, to gain momentum? How do I do that?
- How strong is my digital footprint? How can I make it better?
- What new product can I introduce in today’s increasingly online world? How will I accomplish that?
- What tools do I need to sell to my clients in today’s market? What key factors do I consider?
- Am I reaching the right markets? Is it time to target a different market?
- Is a membership revenue model right for me? What does that look like?
- What trends are emerging? How will they impact my business today? in 6 months? 5+ years?
- Do I need to re-evaluate my pricing?
- SALES! SALES! SALES!
- What other opportunities are open to me now?
- For every question you ask: *WHAT* am I missing? *WHAT* else do I need to consider?
Part of the magic is simply in the sharing, when you realize you are not alone, that others are facing THAT challenge, too. In short, they “get it”! Group members will share their suggestions, which you can accept or not, in Rapid Round feedback. You can use that information as you decide your next steps. Sometimes you will make a list of their suggestions and think about things for a while; sometimes the solution literally pops right out at you, either directly from member feedback or from something their feedback triggers in your mind. It depends!
It is also important to know what we are not. We are NOT a group where members ask each other to buy their products or services or to send them leads. Those things may happen naturally over time, and that is perfectly okay. Or they may never happen, and that is also perfectly okay.
READY TO JOIN a MEG Connect Mastermind Group?
- First, fill out and submit an application so we can make sure we are a good fit.
- Second, schedule a Zoom call consultation (email firstname.lastname@example.org and put MEG Connect Application in the subject line). In our consultation, we will decide together if the group is right for you.
- We will also discuss a challenge you may be facing. I am an expert in helping small business owners uncover viable solutions. Bring me your biggest challenge!
- ALTERNATIVE: Or you can schedule a free Zoom consultation first, and we will go over the application questions and decide together if you are a good fit to join a MEG Connect group.
- If we decide MEG Connect is the next best step for you, you will receive complete payment and onboarding instructions.
We also have payment plans available. Contact us for details and to ask any questions at email@example.com. We would love to hear from you!
*The length of time you are in a MEG Connect group may vary depending upon your start date. We will discuss that in our initial consultation, and answer all your questions about integrating you into the best mastermind group for you.