MEG Connect Mastermind Groups
Virtual Small Business Owner Mastermind Groups
Give us 24 lunch hours over the next 12 months,* and we will change your business world. Join MEG CONNECT!
New MEG Connect Mastermind Groups are forming in October for November start dates. Prices increase again after November start. Claim your spot TODAY! No excuses!
The next MEG Connect Mastermind Group will meet the 1st and 3rd Thursday of each month, Nov 2020 – Oct 2021, 12 Noon EDT to 1:30 PM EDT. Other groups will form as needed.
NOTE: If you are just starting out, consider MEG Startup.
Connect. Share. Learn. Grow.
Why join MEG Connect Mastermind Group?
You can’t know everything about business and life. Please don’t even try. Within your MEG group, each person will bring their experience to the table to help you…and you will do the same for them. Also, your peers become your “mirror,” meaning they see things about you and your business that you cannot….and again, you do the same for them. Napoleon Hill said, “Many minds are better than one.” THAT is what MEG Connect is all about.
Our business environment is shifting in fundamental ways, and the business world is defining a new normal. Build your business now for that future. Connect with peers and explore how to grow and strengthen your business today and also emerge from the current business environment with greater power, flexibility, and sustainability for the future.
In MEG (My Entrepreneurial Group) Connect, you will connect with fellow business owners across the nation, share common challenges and best practices as you work within a trusted peer group, and learn from your peers and guest speakers.
Together, you will grow stronger than ever! No excuses! Don’t go it alone.
Who is MEG Connect Mastermind designed for?
MEG Connect groups are designed for small business owners with up to 2 employees who want to work collaboratively with others to navigate today’s business challenges and emerge stronger than ever. Small business owners are typically:
- in the service, professional or retail sectors
- home-based or brick-and-mortar businesses
- delivering services/products in-person, virtually, or a mix of both
- pivoting during COVID-19 environment, and planning for what may come next, always with an eye on the future
How does MEG Connect Mastermind work?
MEG Connect members work together, gaining different perspectives on current issues and individual challenges from different industries and geographic areas. Your group will assist you in designing your strongest path forward, giving you feedback while you put your plan into action.
Each MEG Connect group:
- meets for 1 hr. 30 min., twice a month, at a regularly scheduled times
- has one optional co-work Office Hour each month
- keeps member bios on file for group access
- sets, executes and refines goals
- has two members present more in-depth challenges each meeting and receive Rapid Round group feedback
- decides on future topics and speakers
- has up to 10 members per group
Every member is encouraged to connect with others outside of our meeting times, but it is not required.
What do we work on?
Here is only a small sampling of questions you can tackle in MEG Connect, as you redefine your business model:
- What can I accomplish NOW? How do I do that?
- How strong is my digital footprint? How can I make it better?
- What new product can I introduce in today’s increasingly online world? How will I accomplish that?
- What tools do I need to sell to my clients in today’s market? What key factors do I consider?
- Am I reaching the right markets? Is it time to target a different market?
- Is a membership revenue model right for me? What does that look like?
- What trends are emerging? How will they impact my business today? in 6 months? 5+ years?
- Do I need to re-evaluate my pricing?
- SALES! SALES! SALES!
- What opportunities am I missing?
- Evaluate decisions using the “What if I do?” and “What if I don’t?” lens
Part of the magic is simply in the sharing, when you realize you are not alone, you are not the only person facing THAT challenge, and that the others in your group relate. They will share their suggestions, which you can accept or not, in Rapid Round feedback. You can use that information as you decide your next steps. Sometimes you will make a list of their suggestions and think about things for a while; sometimes the solution literally pops right out at you, either directly from member feedback or from something their feedback triggers in your mind. It depends!
Office Hours are a time to connect and work together virtually with no set agenda. If you want to work on a project, turn your audio off and get to work. If you have a question of the group or your facilitator, ask it. It is totally up to you! Office Hours are a time to work “on” your business and not simply “in” your business.
It is also important to know what we are not. We are NOT a group where members ask each other to buy their products or services or to send them leads. Those things may happen naturally over time, and that is perfectly okay. Or they may never happen, and that is also perfectly okay.
How Do You Join a MEG Connect Mastermind Group?
- First, fill out and submit an application so we can make sure we are a good fit.
- Second, schedule a Zoom call (email email@example.com, and put MEG Connect Application in the subject line)
- ALTERNATIVE: Or you can schedule a free Zoom consultation first, and we will go over the application questions and decide together if you are a good fit to join a MEG Connect group.
- In our consultation, we will decide together if the group is right for you. If it is, you will receive instructions to complete joining MEG Connect. We will also discuss a challenge you may be facing. I am an expert in helping small business owners uncover viable solutions. Bring me your biggest challenge!
For a limited time, our MEG Connect mastermind groups cost less than $500/year* when you pre-pay in full. We also have payment plans available.
Email any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org. We would love to hear from you!
*The length of time you are in a MEG Connect group may vary depending upon your start date. We will discuss that in our initial consultation, and answer all your questions about integrating you into the best mastermind group for you. Prices continue to increase as our MEG Connect groups move beyond the pilot stage.