Business Plan Classes – How to Write a Business Plan
Questions About How to Write a Business Plan?
Take Our Business Plan Boot Camp Course
Classes Now Forming, Mondays 6 – 9 PM
Nov. 6, 13, 20, 27 and Dec. 4
Attend Virtually or In Person
With remote video access, we use screen share
so you have access to our teaching materials and video
to let you see and hear the others in class with you!
Short. Sweet. Actionable. Affordable.
Write a Winning Business Plan to finish out 2017 and Grow in 2018 and Beyond
(for existing and new businesses)!
Is NOW the time to start or grow your business, to take your dream or your business to the next level? You’re excited about launching your new venture, about finally deciding whether or not your dream can be turned into a real business. Or you have been motoring along pretty successfully, but you know you are not reaching your potential, that there is more. If you’re feeling overwhelmed or you find yourself constantly chasing “bright, shiny objects,” you may need a logical and executable plan you can follow, one step at a time.
If you are ready to take action to start or grow your business, and you…
- Do not have a business plan, or
- Have a very old business plan, and
- Like to work in a team environment, then this class is for you!
It all starts with honest, realistic planning and thinking through your business, one step at a time.
In our 5-week Business Plan Boot Camp presented by Robin Suomi, you will learn how to how to write a business plan. As a group, we will cover the following topics:
- Feasibility – we explore “will it work” for new businesses and growth directions/possibilities for existing businesses.
- Strategic Analysis – we help you create your mission, vision and values statements, and establish your goals and objectives.
- Products and Services – we help you become clear about what you are really selling.
- Marketing and Sales – from digital to display, we help you look at what marketing mix (including pricing) will work best for you to establish or increase sales.
- Finances – from sales projections to budgeting to financial statements, we cover it all.
- Legal aspects – we look at entity selection, intellectual property and other legal aspects.
- Management and Operations – from human resources to logistics to product lines, we will help you understand how your decisions and management skills impact your company.
We will also hear from guest speakers, including legal, accounting, marketing, and human resources.
Yes, there is homework! If you do the homework, you will emerge with a completed business plan. We discuss our signature Yellow Pad Business PlanTM (a/k/a Yellow Pad Biz PlanTM for short!) method. This does not have to be complicated, but it does need to be done.
Classes may be attended in person in Loudoun County, Leesburg, Virginia or online. To be accepted into the Business Plan Boot Camp, you must first submit an application. We will respond to your application within one business day. Once you have been accepted, you must complete your payment before your enrollment is finalized and you are in the class!
Contact email@example.com with any questions.
$250 for 5-week Business Plan Boot Camp Course
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
June 23, 2016
Among Robin’s many gifts are her talents for empowering “wishers” to become “doers,” for helping new entrepreneurs to hold onto their visions while bringing the tools and brass tacks to make those visions a reality. Robin’s instruction and counseling have been key in getting Joyful Dog LLC, off the ground, focusing on building the business in a way which reflects my principles and passions.
I’ve known Robin Suomi for a number of years, first in her capacity as Executive Director of Loudoun SBDC, Inc., and at present as the founder and principal of Startup to Growth, LLC. Robin has mentored and coached me, and along the way became a valued colleague and friend.
December 22, 2016
As a business coach, Robin has brought knowledge, understanding, encouragement, and stability into my business, and to my growth as a business owner. It isn’t enough to say that through knowing her, I have a much deeper and clearer picture of my business today, and where it will go in the next few years (and longer!). On top of that, the Mastermind groups have given me opportunities to understand the similar challenges all business owners face, no matter the industry. We brainstorm, bounce ideas off of each other, hold each other accountable and end our sessions with renewed motivation and dedication.
Check out our other testimonials.