Breaking 6 Figures Mastermind Groups
Growth Mastermind Group – Breaking 6 Figures!
New Groups Forming Regularly
Plan now for 2019 and beyond!
It is never too early to commit to growing your business.
Don’t wait until it’s too late.
Email email@example.com for details
Who Should Join a Breaking 6 Figures Small Business Growth Mastermind Group?
Our Breaking 6 Figures Growth Mastermind Groups are specifically designed for small business owners who are making less than $100,000/year and who want to grow into 6 figure companies! Should YOU join?
- Am I ready to accelerate my success to over $100,000 in sales?
- Am I tired of trying to figure out on my own how to get more customers and more sales?
- Do I like to work in a team environment, where I am helping others and they are helping me?
- Do I need a safe place to brainstorm?
- Am I ready to crush fear and step into accountability?
- Can I handle transformational change?
- Can I listen to constructive feedback from others and not be offended?
- Am I tired of the status quo, working really hard but getting nowhere?
- Will I dedicate two hours, twice a month, to attend video conference meetings?
- Will I also dedicate time each week to work on my business, not just in it, so I can finally realize my dream?
If you answered yes to those questions, you are ready to work toward positive change. Congratulations! Now, the details.
What is a Mastermind Group?
A mastermind group, at its simplest, is a meeting of two or more people who share a common purpose, where each person is committed to helping others in the group reach that common purpose through brainstorming, accountability, support, education, and sharing of knowledge and resources. The term Mastermind was initially coined by Napoleon Hill in his book, Think and Grow Rich. He describes the mastermind concept as, “The coordination of knowledge and effort of two or more people, who work toward a definite purpose, in the spirit of harmony.”
If you update Hill’s language, the core idea remains the same – many minds are better than one when you share a common goal. In our groups, your goal is to grow your business, to achieve more in the next 12 months than you did in the last 12.
With an experienced facilitator and dedicated, open-minded group members, our mastermind groups can guide you to achieve more in less time. You are challenged within a supportive environment.
Our groups have 4 to 8 members, and meet twice a month. Each meeting is two hours, and with video conference, you have no travel time.
Within the group, you will set goals, prioritize them, and create an Action Plan for the next several months. The group challenges your goals along with you and then holds you accountable to achieve them once they are set. That’s it in a nutshell.
Also, each member is in the “Hot Seat” about every other month. When you’re in the Hot Seat, you present your idea or problem to the group, ask questions, and gain feedback from the entire group. They will challenge your perspective, and often make you question yourself, make you look deeper into the issue. And that’s a good thing! Then you have time to think over and implement your new plan of action before you are in the hot seat again.
Not your turn in the Hot Seat? No problem! Every member also reports in at each session, telling the group about their wins and losses since the last meeting, giving updates, asking for advice, and staying on track. These “weigh in” sessions are shorter than Hot Seat sessions.
Typical topics we tackle in our mastermind groups are:
- Marketing (always, always marketing in a variety of forms)
- Sales (different from marketing)
- Websites/digital content/social media
- Networking and elevator pitches
- Process and Procedures
- Additional Income Streams from Existing Products
- New Product Development
- Time Management – Beating “Overwhelm”
And there so many more that we can’t list them here. Does it concern your personal or professional development or business growth? If so, it’s fair game.
What do you get?
Each current, paid member receives:
- 4 hours monthly – mastermind time
- 30 minutes every other month – 1-2-1 private coaching
- access to Startup to Growth Library with training videos while you are enrolled in our groups
Your Next Steps
There is still time now to gear up for the Holidays and finish 2018 with more profit. And now is the time to plan for 2019. Our small business Growth Mastermind Groups cost $125 per month when you prepay for 6 months. We have different payment schedules available. We require a 6-month commitment for all mastermind groups.
Would you like more information? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll set up a time to talk and discover if you are a good fit for our mastermind groups. Or go to my scheduling calendar and set up a time. I look forward to connecting with you soon!
Robin Suomi, MBA, is an experienced small business expert and founder of Startup to Growth, LLC. She has assisted thousands of small business owners to start and/or grow their businesses for over 12 years. Working with clients remotely through video meeting platforms, she helps clients answer their technical business planning questions. She also encourages them to dig deeper, dream bigger, and works with them to create their Success Steps! Check out the website for ongoing How to Start a Business and Business Plan Boot Camp workshops and seminars, as well as 1-1 small business coaching and group coaching.
Also check out Startup to Growth Membership for additional small business training and professional development videos available to you online, anytime. A very affordable option.